Apr 24, 2014

Birthday outfit


Hello guys, I`m last time so busy and I almost forgotten my birthday. I think on birthday do not wear necessairly dress. I found after long time this amazing blazer, then I bought last year in second hand shop at Slovakia ( I love this print and contrast between green and black color ). This blazer is so warm and is perfect for Combination with basic white shirt, then I bought last time in H&M. I wore also my favorite jeans from Primark and favorite black leather slip ons from H&M. As I already said, I`m obsessed with slip ons this saison every colors, every prints and every materials ;-D. Also today is nice weather sun is shining and I have spring mood... Have a nice weekend fashionistas :D






sunglasses - H&M
necklace - Primark
blazer - Vintage
shirt - H&M basic
jeans - Primark
bag - Mango
slip ons - H&M

by Ivana ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment