Jan 8, 2014

New Year 2014...I`m back :-)

Hi people, is new year and I`m finally back :). The last two weeks in December was amazing. I was from 23-th december visit my family at Slovakia. I was there first time with my boyfriend and my mom,grandma and grandpa was excited (I was there one week). 29-th december I was back. Then came Silvester and I was with my boyfriend at Schwedenplatz  in my outfit, it was sooo amazing<3. I was many times shopping, but december was for me Beauty month. I bought a lot of cosmetics :). Have a nice week fashionistas and happy new year 2014 ;-).










sweatshirt - Aliexpress
coat - H&M
bag - Mango
ring - Bijou Brigitte
jeans - F&F
sneakers - Nike Air Max

by Ivana <3




1 comment:

  1. Thanks dear,also happy and creative New Year to you.As I see are you now at Mauritius,have Fun in this Paradies ;)

    ReplyDelete