Mar 3, 2013

Rock,leather and Rolling Stones

Recently I had brought from Slovakia this dark green denim Vintage blouse, which is in Canada. T-shirt is from Primark for the Rolling Stones, with vampire teeth :-). And more leather pants from H & M and platform shoes from Primark. Simple rock outfit ... This week I'm going to finally arrange a new credit card so I can not wait much new clothes. A lot of new outfits ... :-)









sunglasses - Carrera
necklace - H&M
shirt - Primark
blouse - Vintage
pants - H&M
sneakers - Primark

by Evee <3

8 comments:

  1. I love your style, girl! :) I definitely dig the shirt and blouse a lot! :D

    - Kisty / The Style Mermaid
    http://kisty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kisty <3 i check now your blog and when you will can me follow :-)

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful. :)
    I like your vintage blouse and t-shirt. :)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear <3 It`s vintage blouse from mom :-)

      Delete
  3. Diggin' the sunglasses!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear i love this sunglasses too :-)

      Delete
  4. This is my favourite ever look from you. This entire look is stunning <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neil,its my favorit outfit too :-) <3

      Delete